The Design Studio Spadolini has special partnership with some of the best-established Naval Engineering Companies.
We often collaborate with external Naval Engineering companies in order to have all the precise technical drawings and pertinent calculations that accompany our designs.
Over the years we selected some special partners that have our full trust and respect.
Our current partners are:
ARCHIMECK YACHTS ENGINEERING a young company – founded in 2002 – based in Viareggio with expertnesses in:
Exteriors & Interiors 3D modeling
– General Arrangement (Based on the naval rules requested by the client)
– Planning and fitting of furnishing on a Yachts, Civil and Military vessel
– Planning of internal partition wall (in coordination with G.A., structures, piping etc.)
– Construction drawings of the interiors for entire vessels, or sections thereof.
– Measurement and mark-out on board
– List of materials (typology, quantity and referring table)
AXIS GROUP YACHT DESIGN a naval architecture and marine engineering design company specialized in the over 40-meter Motor yacht market.
Axis Group Yacht Design uses state of the art software for hull design, stability calculations, speed & power prediction, structural modeling, 3D piping, mechanical and outfitting drawings.
Over the years the Design Studio Spadolini has worked with the following Engineers and Architects:
– Marine Design & Services Ing: Umberto Tagliavini
– Studio Salvagni Architetti Arch. Achille Salvagni
– Studio Dernier Etage Remi Tessier
– Proship Naval & Industrial design
– Sea Metria Surveyor
– Reymond Langton Design
– Can Yalman Design
– Studio Arnaboldi Ing. Angelo Arnaboldi
– Studio Ivana Porfiri
– Studio Celeste dell’Anna
– Studio Marianna Gagliardi
– Frank Mulder of Mulder Design
– Sergio Cutolo naval engineer and yacht design
– Germàn Frers naval architects